Hearing Services Designed for Your Individual Care
• Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults
• Video otoscopy for detailed viewing of your ear canal
• Computerized hearing aid analysis
• Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
• Assistive listening devices
• Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure maximum benefits
• Loaner hearing instruments
• Premium batteries
• Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
• Water protection earplugs
• Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
• Audiologist’s Choice earwax removal system
• Audiologist’s Choice audio-wipes
• Super Star hearing aid dehumidifiers
• Miracell ProHear Oil
• Harmony cone ear candles
• SurfLink Media Streaming System
• Hearing aid cleaning services
• Routine maintenance and cleaning
• Tinnitus Management
• Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
• Hearing aid repair services for all makes and models
Hearing aids have small working parts, and it is not uncommon over time for a hearing aid to need a repair. You may try to turn the hearing aid on in the morning and find that there is no sound; the battery door may come unhinged. These things do happen, even when the hearing aids are properly cared for. If you should experience an issue that needs repair, give us a call to set up an appointment. Some minor hearing aid repairs can be done in the office setting in a short period of time; others will need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair.
If you are a current patient and have hearing aids that were fit in our office, we are happy to try to repair your hearing aids ads, as you have a lifetime in house warranty. We are able to service most major manufacturers of hearing aids and can tell you in the office if yours is a brand we service. Hearing aids come with a warranty when purchased new. If your warranty has expired, it is still possible to repair most hearing aids with a small fee. Depending on the hearing aid manufacturer, this repair may come with a new year-long warranty. Call us to make a appointment or come on by as we love walk ins too.
WE MAKE HOUSE CALLS! Call us today for details!
STARKEY WORRY-FREE WARRANTY!
Protection for repair due to internal component failure.
LOSS AND DAMAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED ON ALL INSTRUMENTS!
Provides a one-time replacement† for loss, theft or total destruction.
† All replacements will be made with an equivalent instrument from our product line. A processing fee will apply.
90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
If for whatever reason you aren't 100% happy with our hearing aids, you can return them to us within 90 days for a full refund. It’s very simple and there are no discussions.